Why should you think about paying for your own funeral?
Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses and a funeral prepayment plan is a caring, sensible and cost-effectove way to do so. The advantage of this prepayment plan over a savings account or life insurance policy is that you can pay now, at today’s prices, and beat inflation – no matter when the service might be required – because the Funeral Director’s fees will be paid by Funeral Planning Trust at the time of the funeral.
Funeral prepayment plans are provided by Funeral Planning Services Limited in association with a network of independent Funeral Directors throughout the UK. Funeral Prepayments are held in Funeral Planning Trust.
Our funeral plan has the following practical benefits:
• You can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind
• You save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted at a distressing time
• All options are clearly specified with fixed prices
• You can make single payment, or pay by monthly installments if you prefer
• Financial security – the funeral payment is held in Funeral Planning Trust until it is needed
For further information, fill in your details below or call us on (028) 9062 0099
Code of Practice
Funeral Planning Services is registered with the Funeral Planning Authority and is bound by the Code of Practice for funeral plans, which ensures:
• Fair terms and conditions for the customer
• Security of funds – with strict controls over the custodian and regular monitoring by independent experts