Why should you think about paying for your own funeral?
Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses and a funeral prepayment plan is a caring, sensible and cost-effective way to do so. The advantage a funeral prepayment plan is that you can secure the cost of our direct services and make a contribution towards third party costs which are outside of our control. Every penny of your funeral plan pre-payment (minus the initial management fee) is held in guaranteed whole of life assurance policies and made available to us at the time of need, enabling us to carry our your funeral wishes.
Our funeral plan has the following practical benefits:
• You can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind
• You save your family from having to make many difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted at a distressing time
• Choose from a range of set plans or a bespoke plan which can be tailored to your requirements
• You can make a lum-sum payment, or pay by monthly installments if you prefer. Additional Installment Payment Terms and Conditions apply - Please ask for details.
• Financial security – the funeral payment is held in a secure whole of life assurance policy until it is needed.
For further information, fill in your details below or call us on (028) 9062 0099
Code of Practice
Our funeral plan provider, Ecclesiastical Planning Services, is registered with the Funeral Planning Authority and is bound by the Code of Practice for funeral plans, which ensures:
• Fair terms and conditions for the customer
• Security of funds – with strict controls over the custodian and regular monitoring by independent experts
• A procedure for independent arbitration of complaints. Terms and Conditions apply to funeral plans - Please ask for details.